Start a Chapter
Mothers & More has grown from one small chapter in Illinois to over a hundred chapters across the country.
- Do you miss having fun, relaxing, and thought-provoking moms-only get-togethers?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of mothers and families?
- Do you feel the need to bring moms together in your community?
- Is the nearest Mothers & More chapter far, far away?
If YES crossed your mind for any of these questions, it’s time for you to start a chapter of Mothers & More!
How to get started
When you're ready to learn more, please fill out our form. Our New Chapters Start-Up Manager will contact you to answer any questions and guide you through the start-up process.
The initial process for starting your new chapter is very simple. It involves you:
- Joining Mothers & More – we will pay YOUR first year membership fee
- Purchasing your Start Strong Package which includes a t-shirt and a tote bag full of valuable materials as well as a website and a Facebook Fanpage for marketing and promoting your chapter.
- Filling out a new leader/start up chapter application, and reading through our policies.
Still have questions?
View our frequently asked questions on starting a chapter.
Learn more about Mothers & More and what we’re about.